This Sunday, August 19, the Miller Center is once again partnering with ABC’s “This Week” for a debate on the question, “Is the U.S. headed toward bankruptcy?” Panelists include:
· Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA)
· Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD)
· Neil Barofsky, Former Special Inspector General for Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP)
· Austan Goolsbee, Former Obama Economic Adviser
· Grover Norquist, Americans for Tax Reform
· Kimberley Strassel, Wall Street Journal Editorial Board
Jake Tapper, senior White House Correspondent at ABC News and a regular contributor to ABC programs “Good Morning America,” “Nightline,” and “World News with Diane Sawyer” will moderate.
Check ABC’s This Week for airtimes in your area (scroll down to the bottom of the web page).